Sider

søndag 8. november 2009

6. Notater samlet og skrevet av Johhny Corneliussen

.



Notes of our family by Johnny Corneliussen

Traramoen 20 November 1972
Sect Notes

Since I was a little boy living on Traramoen...

From my boyhood days on the Traramoen I remember that I was nicknamed "Helgesen".
An old man raised his the stick to me when we went too far with our antics and said: "Beware you, Helge boy (Hæljesgutten)!
Where did this name come from? My father was named Birger Corneliussen, my grandfather, Lars Anton Corenilussen and my great-grandfather Cornelius Andersen.
My  great-great-grandfather was therefore likely called Anders. And this fits in with what my grandfather told me 27-28 years ago.
According to my grandfather, Andres had 5 children: Soren, Cornelius, Nils, Lars and Birthe.
Soren went to America. He had 3 sons and 2 daughters.
Cornelius, my great-grandfather, had 5 sons and 2 daughters.
Nils had a son and 4 daughters.
Lars, who lived in Åsebråtveien 1, had a son and a daughter.
Birthe married Huth. They went to America and probably had 2 sons and 2 daughters.

According to an old document that I got from Ruth (Corenliussen) Mügge my great-great grandfather was named Anders Helgesen.
.